Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone either have or know where to get some of the rear brake rotor bolts? I believe they are 10mm with a 1.0 thread and are about 1.75 inches long.
I had to saw a few off and cannot locate them anywhere. Thanks!!

·
1991 164L
27,692 Posts
part number is 60533889.

00605338890000 BOLT $0.88 Yes from Alfa Orlando but Bob in ATL at Lambo/Lotus dealer shows 6 in stock for 0.62 each

call him @ 888-351-6596 7865 Roswell Rd.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Steve,

Do you happen to have the part number for the same bolt for a GTV6? The GTV6 ones are hex head bolts whereas the Milano ones are allen heads.

Thanks,
Kevin

·
1991 164L
27,692 Posts
Steve,

Do you happen to have the part number for the same bolt for a GTV6? The GTV6 ones are hex head bolts whereas the Milano ones are allen heads.

Thanks,
Kevin
Didn't know they were different for GTV6. I wonder if Milano ones would work?

I have some GTV6 microfiche so I might be able to find part number for you.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
I don't think the Milano ones will work, been a while since I was in there. I had one that was starting to round off and I think I looked at using a Milano one but I couldn't, can't remember why though. This thread reminded me that I wanted to try to get some replacements.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
There might be some useful information in this thread starting about post #12. Not sure what you are looking for Kevin, bolts for the Milano or GTV6? The number that Steve listed is for the GTV6, isn't it? By the way, if anyone has extra Alfetta hex head bolts for the rear rotors, I could use a few spares. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
. . . The GTV6 ones are hex head bolts . . . .
Is this right? I thought the GTV6 bolts were cap head (60533889). Which by the way I have two or three new ones if that is what you needed Kevin.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
The bolts that attach the half shaft to the rotor are the same cap heads as the Milano. The rotor to the diff are hex (at least on my car).

Kevin

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Steve---
Unfortunately he had sold them. Apparently he is trying to liquidate his Alfa parts so if anyone is interested....
Any other ideas for where to get these bolts?

·
1991 164L
27,692 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,009 Posts
I expect that Larry at APE will have some.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you everyone for the leads. This board is the best thing since sliced.....

A local business that still has a very few parts Alfa's had them.
Now to get the car back together and on track!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts