Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
1992 spider S4
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry guys, I asked this before, and got a link. but as I am sort of not so toggether, I lost it. the company that has the replacement badges, for trunk cover, and wheels 92 spider...did a yahoo search, and nada...thanks anyone.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
the replacement badge can be found at IAP or centerline or even ebay.

regarding the rims, are you asking to buy new ones or badges for them also?

·
1992 spider S4
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just the color badges, on the wheels, I have the black on grey now, think it would liven up the wheels...I looked on the IAP site, and didn't see badges, I see a lot of pininfarina badges...I did not find what I was looking for on ebay, I did find one that was 3 5/8 wide, but that is too big...I will check centerline...thanks

·
1992 spider S4
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
centerline was the site I was looking for, but I will check other site also. centerline has the Cloisonne Alfa Serpent and Cross Rear it is the more classic style, but I guess I shhould stick with the version that belongs on the car...alfa, modernized the logo and made it all block letters, and a plainer graphic on the s4 series. even on the engine cam cover..I sort of like the older script, and the serpent with detail....
I bookmarked Alfissimo, that looks like a good site...thanks

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
the colored center caps certainly make a difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
centerline was the site I was looking for, but I will check other site also. centerline has the Cloisonne Alfa Serpent and Cross Rear it is the more classic style, but I guess I shhould stick with the version that belongs on the car...alfa, modernized the logo and made it all block letters, and a plainer graphic on the s4 series. even on the engine cam cover..I sort of like the older script, and the serpent with detail....
I bookmarked Alfissimo, that looks like a good site...thanks
Check Vick Auto, just bought some nice metal ones for the front and back at $19 each last Friday.

·
1992 spider S4
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the colored center caps certainly make a difference.
I ordered the wheel caps, and the rear badge, from Centerline. they will look good. your wheels are nice, I am all ready. I need to get a few more things, but I am getting there.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
I ordered the wheel caps, and the rear badge, from Centerline. they will look good. your wheels are nice, I am all ready. I need to get a few more things, but I am getting there.
thanks.

i had them powder coated 3 years ago in new jersey.

·
1992 spider S4
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks.

i had them powder coated 3 years ago in new jersey.
you powder coated the badges? or the wheels...does that help? I have a thing of aluminum polish, and that is on my list of stuff to do, along with the engine....

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
you powder coated the badges? or the wheels...does that help? I have a thing of aluminum polish, and that is on my list of stuff to do, along with the engine....
i powder coated the rims.

·
1992 spider S4
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
your wheels look great.. was it costly to have done?

·
1992 spider S4
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow, well that will be on the back burner...hahaha, I am poor...but I will polish them up real nice, and see how they look...but again, you wheels are real pretty...prety important part of the whole.....

after I am on the road, I will start to look at some of the other extras....

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
wow, well that will be on the back burner...hahaha, I am poor...but I will polish them up real nice, and see how they look...but again, you wheels are real pretty...prety important part of the whole.....

after I am on the road, I will start to look at some of the other extras....
everything takes time, that is the fun part of owning an alfa!

·
1992 spider S4
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yep, as long as I don't have to get a job....hahaha

·
1992 spider S4
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
got new badge today, can you tell which is the new one?

Hahaha. centerline was above and beyond the call of duty here, they also send me a keychain,,,I will certainly use them again....

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts