Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The "two liter lover' came by the house and we visited and chatted and talked Alfas for a while! I had never met Jay before and it was a real pleasure to meet! He was down from the Northwest visiting in the next town over from me (about 10 minutes away)! and I am glad he called and stopped by and had a chance to look over my collection of *ahem* spare parts (my wife calls it Alfa junk) and other assorted clutter in the garage!

·
Premium Member
27,388 Posts
Alfa Farm garage

Well, my wife and I were invited to an open "Alfa farm" house Saturday of two Alfa Spider Lovers who have his and her spiders, a Milano, a Beliguim made Ford Tractor and old fire department Ford truck. Nice 100 mile round trip up and back in our Black Beauty.

The siren still works on the truck and the flat bed that used to house the emergercy response capsule now hauls those huge rolled hay bales they buy for their three horses.

They haven't gotten their Alfa car fleet on the premises yet but have gotten the original garage set up, built the new house and horse barn. So have the horses and farm equipment on site and house partially furnished.

His wall mounting plague is of a worn cam from his 87 Spider.

We had a nice visit, BBQ and visit with friends and met some new ones.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
The "two liter lover' came by the house and we visited and chatted and talked Alfas for a while! I had never met Jay before and it was a real pleasure to meet! He was down from the Northwest visiting in the next town over from me (about 10 minutes away)! and I am glad he called and stopped by and had a chance to look over my collection of *ahem* spare parts (my wife calls it Alfa junk) and other assorted clutter in the garage!
Jay is a good guy. We have hung out a few times! Fun to talk too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts