Got everything ready for the engine/tranny swap. All along the journey I was eyeballing the exhaust manifold down pipe flanges, noticing they looked pretty rusted and gonna be a bear. I went to squirt them with PB but, of course, the can picked that moment to become non-operational. I got everything else done and had to at least see... yep, no budgy. I just ran to the hardware store to grab some and squirted them down with a few taps. I will hit them daily until my work week is over and try again. I certainly hope they break loose, there really is no way to get a grinder in there to take the heads off...
1.8 MB Views: 46