Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ciao me Amigos - Looking to buy carpet kit for a 1985 Spider. Looking for a simple, but decent quality black kit. Prices are all over the place, with Alfaholics being maybe the cheapest. Anyone buy from any vendors lately, and if so, how would you rate it?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I recently bought door panels, carpet set and a variety of other things from Vick Auto. Door panels are great (though I think they all use the same suppliers). However, the carpet set is a little disappointing. I also got 2 driver's side pieces that fit over the rocker and was told it was a bad batch - happens. I was promised it would be corrected but haven't heard back for a month though the supplier is in China so the current environment might play a part. All other parts were great.

·
Push hard and live
9,582 Posts
You definitely get what you pay for.

For S2, I would find a good local upholsterer and have them do the carpet using whatever you pick out from their material choices.

S3s are molded, I think, so you can buy a complete kit, with limited color choices, or again, have a local shop do it.

I bought a cheap carpet kit from CA. Utter crap, so gave it to a neighbor with a crap car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts