Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rare as hen's teeth, I have heard it said. I have the original, Cromadora 'Daytona' magnesium rims, CD35, for sale. The rims are currently on my 1974 Alfa Romeo 2000 GTV in dry storage. I have owned the car since
80's;car and rims have only been in California and New Mexico for the last 26 years. Come pick up in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

I will consider selling rims separately for $4,000. And/or, will sell the complete car w/rims for best offer. (1974 Alfa Romeo 2000 GTV, no rust, DiLorta carbs, red...resurrect a masterpiece!) Must sell due to injury in horse accident.

kjonessw
[email protected]

·
Registered
454 Posts
Wheels

Must have been a serious head injury......:D

·
Registered
9,155 Posts
Sounds like the car is a good buy for $1... plus the wheels.. sorry I couldn't resist. You need to market these a little better. I know the wheels you speak of and 90% of your audience thinks they are one and the same with any 5 pointed star wheel. They aren't. Good luck on your recovery. Hope you didn't have to shoot the horse. I could have asked if it was on a carousel but I held back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lokki:

That looks like my rims. The back rim looks a little thicker than your illustration/photo. I will go to storage and take some photos later this week. I am traveling for part of this week.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Cromodora rims

Kathleen;

I'm sorry to hear about your accident, but the Cromodoras are selling from the $500-900(plus minus) range for 4, sometimes less. If you look on the Alfaholics website, you will see new production magnesium wheels, GTA style wheels, selling for a bit over $800 each. Those are new, and 7x14. Not sure how you arrived at $4000 but you should do some more research. If you get $4000, PLEASE let me know because I have a set of 5, I'll be happy to part with for $3999.99.:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts