Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am offering soon four original advertising full-sized full color mock-ups of popular brochures from the 1980's for Spider, GTV-6 (the one featuring Mario Andretti), Overseas Delivery and the launch of the Alfetta in North America. These are to be considered original artworks suitable for framing on both sides and are the exact size and configuration of the brochures you are likely to have collected or seen at one time or another. Each one is truly a one of a kind object d'arte in that they are beautifully handmade and are the only ones ever created prior to production. Provide me your email address and I will send you photos of this art.

And soon I will also be opening my rare collection of Alfa Romeo brochures from the European market circa 1970-1990...as soon as I have time to photograph and assemble them. In the meantime, if you are looking for a truly 'unobtainium' brochure to fufill a personal collection for original press kits and brochures....as an example Alfasud 1300 through Alfa 90 press kits ...the ARNA, Alfa Sei press materials and brochures...the original limited edition Alfetta taxi CEM with cylinder cut-off .....(featured today in new Chrysler automobiles) ...the racing boat single page flyers showing engines Ing. Chiti ran as Autodelta-prepared on Lake Como.....the F-12 vans for example....obtained by me while living in Settimo Milanese and through my factory friends in Arese three to four decades ago...kindly drop me an email. I accept PayPal. This is the first notice of the opening of this collection. Some are in French, German, Dutch and of course most are in Italian and most are examples you have never seen.

Also have a rare Il Quadrifoglio factory-bound 1973 edition of four quarterly Il Quadrifoglio issues assembled in hard cover format together...featuring interesting Autodelta racing articles, product launches and propaganda, and the best part....the original ads for the Alfa Romeo cars of that era. I also offer a 1969 edition. $350 each volume post-paid to USA addresses. Each volume has over 300 pages of tightly-packed Alfa information of the period.

Offering two original New York Auto Show aluminum license plates "Sprint Veloce" used at the 1978 show and also seen in the 1978brochure... offered in a succeeding post on page two. $45 post-paid.

You may inquire with me at Paralegal [email protected] for further details. Thank you.

·
Registered
9,871 Posts
The e-mail addresses given in post #1 and #3 are different. The one in #1 contains a space which violates syntax for e-mail addresses (see result below).

You can inquire with me at Paralegal [email protected] for further details. Thank you.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Alfa memorabilia

No Sir...did not receive your email.

Please try again at MSN.com

I am reviewing the stacks of literature at present in my garage and should give all folks a relatively quick answer relative to what they are looking for.

Please re-send your request. Thank you,

Bob Little

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump.

Much still available, many unadvertised and ultra rare. Inquire for the most obscure Alfa-related material and I may have it! Thanks, Bob Little

·
Premium Member
2020 Giulia TI Q4
804 Posts
Bob,
Do you have anything on the 164?

·
Registered
467 Posts
PM sent regarding Sport Sedan and Milano items.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Rare Memorabilia 1968-1994

Friends who are waiting for availability based on your inquiries:

I did confirm that I have virgin copies of all of the service publications put out by the factory. Including the mysteriously-withdrawn 1969 injection manual that had to be corrected per the EPA.

Also found the copy of the Competition Reference Handbook created by my friend Don Black who is still with us thank God! (sold July 9th)

I had run out of time this July 4th holiday and will endeavor to answer all of you by Wednesday. Some will get answers tomorrow.

Thanks for waiting,

Bob

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
More Memorabilia...

Available is the October 1971 Il Quadrifoglio issue featuring the Alfasud... design, multitude of photos, interview with Ing. Rudi Hruska, etc....his new factory in Pomigliano d'Arco (dozens of pages of coverage), the Alfa racing victories of 1971, the Wainer-Alfa Formula 3 1600 car feature, period Alfa-specific advertising and 84 pages softcover in all. $50.00 postpaid to USA addresses. ..It is the 1971 "Trimestrale Dell'Alfa Romeo..Anno #11, Milano .

Also for sale are the original 1969 and 1973 hardbound volumes of Il Quadrifoglio .....available each with four trimestriale issues contained inside at $350.00 each post-paid to USA. They are new and unused and are 24 karat gold to any true enthusiast of the period...do not confuse these with the Il Quad issues that were printed in the 1980's and 1990's. There are roughly 300 pages per volume and of a smaller size with red covers and the familiar green quadrifoglio stamped into the cover material.

Have an original brochure "The Calloway Twin Turbo" eight pages...$35.00 post-paid.

Have Autodelta Marine single page two-sided sheets and featuring the Montreal V-8 application. $12.00 each post-paid.

Have two volumes of service bulletins...used originally as the master set ....volume 1 comprises all Alfa Romeo, Inc. service bulletins from about 1975-1984 ($100) and the second one from about 1885-1995 ($150). These are about 2.5 - 3 inches thick and the postage charges will be added based on the distance that will have to travel to your home.

More is available upon specific request.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
Bob,

Have emailed and sent PM's, but no reply. Only interested in original 50s/60s factory literature or accessories etc. Please check your inbox and send me a list, thanks.

Best,

Alex.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Memorabilia from Bob Little

Alex: My email address is working fine...please double check to ensure you are addressing me at [email protected]

The only thing I have left that old are two different original postcards printed by the Milanese factory featuring the 101 series Spider in red against a backdrop of 1) gorgeous Italian country side and 2) a scenic road beside an Italian lake (probably Largo d' Iseo near Brescia). These are original, slightly patina'd, unmolested over the past 50 years and gorgeous. $30 each post-paid.

Best Regards,

Bob

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
Thanks Bob. Do you still have the copy of the CRH? If so, please PM me more details, price etc.

Thanks, Alex.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Crh

Sorry Alex,.....shipped it Monday to South Carolina to a guy who asked for it in the Memorabilia section. Went in photocopy form for twenty dollars plus shipping. What a deal!!

Anything else you might want?

Bob

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.