Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see the Discovery documentary on Ralph Lauren's car collection? Pretty amazing. A must watch for Alfa enthusiasts. Highlights include:
1) Gorgeous 1938 Alfa Romeo 8C 2900 Mille Miglia made famous with the 1000 mile race
2)The Bentley Boys (Party All Night and Race Like a Bat Outta Hell)
3) His 14 ferrari collection. Most ferrari red and vwery sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Ciao,
JAKE

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
You should see 'ol Ralph's ranch in southern Colorado down by Telluride. Just stunning - that's the one thing I'm jealous of!The 25k acre "Double RL" ranch. He's a dork in my book though - I had dinner at the New Sheridan in Telluride once when him and his crew came in all done up in their Ralph Lauren "western wear". What a bunch of "Rhinestone Cowboys"!

Ranch is somethin' else though.....when I win the $300 million Powerball...

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
:cool:Lotta good eatin' in that valley. Wants me to go grab my Sharps .50-90 and sit down for half an afternoon on the hillside.:)

Buffalo Meat Nutrition

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Oh yeah, he's got all sorts of good chow on his ranch. Bison, cows, horses, deer, elk, geese and ducks to name a few....gotta compete with the bears, foxes, coyotes and lions though. Maybe even a wolf or three. I think Ralph might have a security guy or two roaming around, however.

In fact according to the photographer those are cows, not bison in the meadow.....

John Fielder's Colorado

·
Registered
461 Posts
If you go to a Ralph Lauren clothing store, you can get the book Speed, Style and Beauty. Great gift for $60, may be less by now. Great pics of his cars including two?? of his Alfas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts