Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Since I just finally got my car back from the mechanic, and am still learning about Giuliettas, I had a qustion regarding the three toggle switches on the lower left hand side of the dash to the left of the steering column... What is each one supposed to do? We are playing a little with some of the electrical and I thought I would ask before playing with them too much. Thanks as always. In addition, does anyone have any experience with the performance springs/swaybar set-up, available through Centerline Alfa? Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah, we all keep on learning about our Alfa's all the time. Never a dull moment.
The 3 toggle switches are (from left to right) for the interior light, dashboard light and the wiper switch - illustration from the instruction book:

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
Dave Rugh's springs are 440#/in front and 135#/in rear. Centerline's are 546#/in front and 151#/in rear. I put Dave's springs on my Spider and was pleased that the ride is not overly stiff. Spacers were needed to get back up to the stock ride height though.

A 1" front swaybar is a fairly common mod. Suggest you box in the swaybar brackets to keep them from breaking. If that sounds too hard core, you might consider having someone make up a 7/8" bar.

Mike R
'59 Sprint
'65 Spider

1 - 6 of 6 Posts