Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me which is the correct part for 70 1750 gtv and which will not work? they are all from GT. Thanks

Attachments

·
Richard Jemison
7,394 Posts
support

It is "length" dependant.

Find one that when inserted in the motor mount will match the mount holes in the air box. If none fit cut a section the right length from a longer one and weld it back together.

You should stand them up for a comparison pic.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Far left looks most like mine, could just be the angle though
Do you mean yours has a bend not the straight one, correct?

It is "length" dependant.

Find one that when inserted in the motor mount will match the mount holes in the air box. If none fit cut a section the right length from a longer one and weld it back together.

You should stand them up for a comparison pic.
I'll try to take measurements once I find a double insulator to replace current solid mount setup and have seller pick the right one, too many wrong parts accumulated in the bin. Thanks for the info

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yes, also the ridge around the airbox flange looks more like mine. I can take some dimensions tonight if you would like, just let me know what you would like measured.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GTV carburetor support

Yes, also the ridge around the airbox flange looks more like mine. I can take some dimensions tonight if you would like, just let me know what you would like measured.
Thanks Mr.Al for the offer, I'll measure myself when carbs and box are mounted, will be in there anyways. I'll post dimensions

1 - 6 of 6 Posts