Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I would like to have some clarification about front and rear lights function on alfa 1900 coupe.

For example, I don't know where are the turn lights, the stop lights and the sidelights on the picture below.

thank you for your help ! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
They are all integrated into the light unit. Turn signals and brake have the same bulb. When turn signal and brake is activated at the same time, the brake light is interrupted. That was allowed in Italy in the early fifties
I had the same problem with my Berlina, I placed small LED lights on the underside of the bumper.
20130503_161552.jpg

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
so originally, there is just one bulb and there is no side lights ? or there is a bulb with 2 filaments, one sharing stop and turn light, the other the side light ?

a BIG thank you !! :D :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dual filament lamp 5/21 W wich producing only red light for the rear. That is the reason why so many vehicles are converted to lamps of the second series Berlina Super and Supersprint.

·
Registered
90 Posts
1900 rear lights

Hi everyone,

I would like to have some clarification about front and rear lights function on alfa 1900 coupe.

For example, I don't know where are the turn lights, the stop lights and the sidelights on the picture below.

thank you for your help ! :)
Hi,
you can buy in Germanya special electronic box, which regulat the three functions in the rear light. Working perfect, I use it in my PF coupe and now also in the Touring coupe.
Regards
Jürgen

·
Registered
12 Posts
How did you solved the problem with the different colors. The red glasses are always produce red light. The indicator should light yellow in Europe.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where this electronic special box is available ?

do you have the name of a seller ?

best regards :001_rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts