Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have just purchased a 1990 G plate 75 two litre TS Veloce. Need ideas on where I can find used parts and stuff. Main needs right now are:

- front seats
- gearbox
- someone who knows about the electrics and can fix them
- owners manuals and/or technical manuals
- performance/handling/braking mods

If anyone has any leads it would be much appreciated. I am in Nottingham, UK but can travel UK wide.

Ciao, Graham

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys

Hey, thanks for all the kind words about the car and the useful advice.

Have just fixed the seating issue by getting my hands on some Recaros from a Limited Edition 75 (no 3154 I believe) so I am 'made up' about that. Only cost me 75 GBP for a full set after haggling.

Gearbox still grinding in 1st and 2nd though, and corrosion or faulty sensors are driving me mad with the electrics. Everything works but warning lights flash like Las Vegas gaming halls at every brake press, bump in the road etc.

BTW, if any of you guys in the US can get your hands on a DIY manual to servicing (we call them Haynes manuals over here, not sure if same in US), then if you know of one knocking around of an auto store that does them I'm interested, ok?

Anyone else got pics of their motors - would be interested to see...

Take it easy,

Graham

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.