Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another question. Does anyone know what was the original floor covering on these cars? I would guess rubber mats like the other Guilia spiders but have no idea if this is correct. If anyone knows.... Pictures?
Thanks,
Dale Whitney
South Carolina
65 Spider Veloce
67 Quattroruote
72 Montreal

·
Registered
816 Posts
Floor matting

I've had a couple of those cars through the shop, but can't remember what they had. Rubber matting of some sort, as you say. I almost think that it had Zagato emblems in it, but don't really remember.
Matt Jones at Re Originals might know.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Floor covering

No not 105 based
The Quattroroute Zagato is based on a 10123 Giulia normale floor pan with an extra piece of front frame grafted on. This allow the front suspension to be forward of the engine mounting and make it look more like a 1930's 1750 Alfa.
That's why I suggested Matt Jones for floor covering, but the more I think about it, I remember some sort of Zagato badged mats.
Any Giulietta or Giulia mats would work, but may not be original.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Another question. Does anyone know what was the original floor covering on these cars? I would guess rubber mats like the other Guilia spiders but have no idea if this is correct. If anyone knows.... Pictures?
Thanks,
Dale Whitney
South Carolina
65 Spider Veloce
67 Quattroruote
72 Montreal
Dale, definitely carpet similar to 101's and early 105's. I did mine last year Could send you the sample or even enough to do the job. You know how to contact me.

Cheers Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts