Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
try leatherseats.com

I got gray leather with the double red thread stitching for my '88 Quad from leatherseats.com. The quality of the leather was great - thick but supple. The gray and red colors were a perfect match to the original colors, but I failed to special order the style for the "Quad" seats (with a separate knee support section/pad in the front).

I know that leatherseats.com has patterns to make that style, because I saw them on their web site or in one of their ebay ads, but I couldn't find that style in the right leather and thread color combination in their inventory (or at a reasonable price), so i opted for the "standard design" $750 covers with the right colors.

I'm sure they can custom make exact originals for you but you should call and talk to them and be prepared to pay in excess of a grand for the pair. Don't forget to mention that you want the style with the separate knee pad section in front (like the originals were in the Quads).

·
Registered
304 Posts
Classic Alfa has the pattern in Black vinyl w/ red stitching for around $150 each. Quality is good, but a little tougher to work with because the vinyl is thicker than leather.

If you want to spend the bucks Leatherseats.com will make some Ferrari Daytona covers for you; might cost more than the car is worth!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts