Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
How was that old song... "If you're goin' to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your... 164?..." :D :D :D
Really a nice car. Wish I have one of these, too.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Is the front really ugly or something? ;) :p
Jes

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Greg, it was a joke since Lenard only posted pics of the rear. I have seen many pics of Lenard's car.
Jes

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Lenard-
That car is beautiful! The interior is amazing. Is the leather the same as my 91 Recaro interior-not really supple?.. I have a picture of my 164S in the same place.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is the front really ugly or something? ;) :p
Jes
No it looks good as well as the rest of the car but the pics are for a Q4 only calender. So I was trying to focus on that and to let them know where I am at it is going on a Euro based site.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lenard-
That car is beautiful! The interior is amazing. Is the leather the same as my 91 Recaro interior-not really supple?.. I have a picture of my 164S in the same place.
Thats where I got the idea from was you I think Jeff. The seats are a little firm the same as yours I would guess.

Hows the Spider coming along?

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
when are you getting another spider?

I have to go down to Mexicali to look at one and I have a few to look at in the SF Bay area but nothing solid yet. I do miss my old S4 a lot. Been thinking about getting a Berlina or GTV as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts