Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rumor that station in LO sells 100% gas is true.

Dave's Palisades Service
1680 S. Shore Blvd
Lake Oswego, OR 97034

Station sells 92 oct. 100% gas. Paid $4.11 per gal.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They take all forms of payments. (Quote: if its plastic, we will take it)

Thanks for the recommendation it was a welcome detour after Cars and Coffee.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
I'm jealous! I would gladly pay a premium[!] for real gas.

·
Registered
244 Posts
They sell Ethanol free premium out in carlton but it costs $4.98 gal.
thats not a bad deal in L.O.

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Pure Gas - Portland/Washington

Unethanoled gas is also available in Issaquah? Washington at the gas station across from the Triple XXX that has a tack store as the gas station food mart. It was a little over $4.00/gallon the weekend before The Ridge race the 2nd weekend in August.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Almost every Marina sells E free real gas. While I have about 3 close by in Columbia County, I usually buy mine in Chinook WA. Carry a gas can to almost any dock on the Willamette or Columbia River, or a lake as in Dave's Palisades Service case, to make your collector cars and farm equipment happy. I have to wonder why people put up with such a law that allows only limited exceptions to this corn boondoggle.

·
Premium Member
1984 GTV6, 1973 Berlina, 1987 Milano
1,594 Posts
I'm also not a fan of ethanol. If found a station here in NE PDX reasonably close to me, Kwik Gas on NE MLK. If you're on the 1-5 near the bridge you could take a quick detour to MLK and fill up. They take all types of payment, and you'll likely get free conversation from one of the characters who works there.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Pacific pride

Old thread. Many PAC pride stations carry ethanol free gas.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
i can confirm a few places...

south bound from the bomber on teh same side of the road..cant think of the name

out in north plains the chevron

the little place out in laurel?..uis taht the name?..its at the bottom of the steep hill if you came down off bald peak

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Highway 22 just west of Salem, Oregon. Called quality gas and carries Ethanol free gas. Also small mini-mart.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts