Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend and I were watching the TLC show "Property Virgins", where first time home buyers look at three different houses and compare them. I think they were in Toronto maybe? Anyhow, about midway through the second house they were showing the backyard, theres a little, white run down single car garage, blah, blah, blah... and I suddenly notice there's a pretty nice looking red S3 spider sitting in the driveway! I was sorta not really paying much attention, and then I was yelling "OMG there's an Alfa in the driveway!" My girlfriend briefly gave me the "you are a complete moron" look, and then calmly pointed out that I was probably dumb enough to buy that house just cause the PO had a spider. Actually it was my favorite house of the three anyway LOL. Just wondering if it was anybody on here?

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Well, Spider owners _do_ keep up their houses better than owners of lesser cars. Surely she knows this.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My wife thinks I'm retarded because I compulsively rattle off the year and model of every land rover I see...on TV or not.
I'm getting there with Alfas too.:D

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I saw that show also AND did notice the spider and that 'ratty' garage. The first thing
that I thought about was HOW and WHAT I could do to 'improve/rebuild' that garage!
I was mentally re-vamping the thing before the cameras moved elsewhere. I said to
myself..."Honey, the house is perfect...let me start on that garage".....Ed K

·
Registered
520 Posts
the movie, THE LOST CITY, directed by Andy Garcia and about the cuban revolution.

the main character owns a club and drives around alot in a Giulia Spider.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts