Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum and have posted a few times so now with a little time on my hands I thought I would give a little more info on my car. I have been vintage racing a 71 Fiat 124 Coupe for the last 5 years and have recently bought a GTam clone that will be my next project. A few of you may have seen the car as it has been around since the mid 90's. It is not set up as a race car so what I got was a pretty good body with flares and decent paint, a few racing bits that will work, a sliding block rear end that looks good, no motor and a big project! Just what I was looking for since my Coupe is pretty much done.

Have been doing a lot of research on the web for set up and with this help and the Alfa technical racing manual from the day I feel like I at least have a general direction for suspension and motor. So as I make progress I will update but for now here are a few pics of my Fiat and the new Alfa.

Really excited and looking forward to getting it out on the track...some day in the future? And Thanks to those that helped on the homologation papers I asked for in another thread!

Steve

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts