Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know how the two variants of headlights 60568615 and 60607113 differ? When I hover over the D1238 and C1238 in EPER, they both give me the identical popup shown below. My car has the 60568615 and wondering if the *7113 headlight will work in it's place? I kind of assume not since there are two variants of the level adjustment 'switch', one associated with C1238, and one associated with D1238.

Looking at the two variants of headlights, the plastic housing for the electronic adjustment looks different between the two. This is on a euro spec car for which these were original, so all the wiring and such is in place.

Thanks,
Karl

·
Premium Member
9,868 Posts
Yes. One has electric motors and the other has Manual leveling.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I had the basic European head lights installed on my LS when I was having the car resprayed. I got the ones with manual leveling (basically fixed) and they are a vast improvement over the standard US fixtures.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
16,706 Posts
Had the same for my LS. Wouldn't mind finding another set for the 91s, even if they fit a little differently, and require that spacer piece for underneath each light. Hard to find those pieces.

BTW, right hand drive versions can be used in the US, as all you have to do is get in the back to loosen a screw and rotate the bulb shield to the left hand drive setting. Did this with the ones I had put in the LS.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Here's my take: both sets that Karl refers to are LWR (height adjusting with internal motors), one set is RHD, the other is LHD...

RHD: 60607113 L / 60607114 R

LHD: 605686115L / 605607114 R

·
Premium Member
16,706 Posts
I found that the RHD set can be changed to LHD.The ones I had were manual adjust. Was ok.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
I have a set which I want to sell. In fair condition. One of them has a small chip on the corner.

·
Premium Member
16,706 Posts
Pictures? I might be interested. Which version? Manual adjust or motorized? Do these require the spacer bar under them as with the LS? I know the upper outer corner of the turn signal doesn't match, leaves a gap.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
del, ok will post pics, but if you care about aesthetics, then check with Jason if he has a spare lens.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts