Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Black 1991 - 164L
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Milano project car to get back into. I sold my old Milano a few years back and I miss it. I'm in the San Diego area so anything in LA area or maybe a little further would be fine. I can come pick it up running or not. I don't really care which trim level it is other than it having a manual transmission. I know I'm not going to get into a Verde as they seem to be getting very pricey, but if you have a reasonably inexpensive project you just can't seem to get to pass California smog let me know I would be interested in taking it off your hands. As for color I really like the blue, gray and red. Send me a PM if you've got something and I would love to come check it out.

·
Registered
Black 1991 - 164L
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah even if its just a shell with no engine I might still be interested. I love the Busso V6 sound but I have been toying with the idea of making a DIY electric vehicle just for a learning experience and fun. I much rather save an Alfa from the crusher than some ugly Honda civic.

·
Registered
Black 1991 - 164L
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
40 Posts
I know the owner of that one, he is probably willing to negotiate on price. The engine and transaxle only have a few thousand miles since rebuild

·
Registered
1976 Alfetta GT, 2018 Giulia Sport
1,756 Posts
Oh boy. I know a White 88 Milano Gold in Chatsworth that is looking for someone to bring it back. Car runs, It should pass smog (I'll know tomorrow).
A few dents, the A/C needs new hoses to go with the 2 yr old compressor and condenser.
365k miles on the car, 200k miles on the engine a few more on the trans.
It is in serious need of lots of manual TLC by someone familiar with Milanos.
Lets talk. It just might be in your price range.
Paul Blankenship
Chatsworth CA

·
Registered
Black 1991 - 164L
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Paul’s Milano found a new home in San Diego! Thanks to all who responded.

Reactions: RoryJ

·
Registered
1976 Alfetta GT, 2018 Giulia Sport
1,756 Posts
OK, deal done.
Jared and family are new AROC members down San Diego way.
OH, could the rest of you you do me a favor. . . in case Jared starts asking about an "alleged" track incident at the Seattle Convention, "allegedly" the car was on 3 wheels, just clam up and steer the conversation another way.
Well bought and I think well sold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts