Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can post A photo using my iPad, but not two photos. Additionally, I can only post that single photo by saving the photo to my files and then uploading it as a file. Attempting to add a second file replaces the first.

Attempting to link to a photo on the web simply completely crashes the browser.

Not the end of the world, but annoying enough that I thought I would report it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am having similar problems with Chrome browser on iPad as well

Safari ....
Hello,
I am having issues using any browser on iPad. I cannot do searches, or most anything requiring my iPad to bring up the keypad. When I select a field, the keypad comes up, but then immediately disappears. Often, selecting the field to type data in results in nothing, as if the screen freezes.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Maybe another question should be whether you are using the mobile or traditional view? Everything works fine on my iPad using the traditional view and Chrome.

·
Registered
9,409 Posts
I have the same issue with my iPad. That's why I've resorted to multiple posts with just one photo each.

I hope it can be fixed.
This is an Apple iPad problem that existed long before the AlfaBB site upgrade (see this thread). Other BBs that use vBulletin software have the same problem, as can be seen here and here. It's one of these cases where a large, powerful company (Apple) delivers crappy software and the rest of the world has to adjust to it. This was common with Microsoft, and, in that sense, Apple has become the new Microsoft.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
The interesting thing is that I have used my iPad for 4 years and uploading multiple photos worked in the past as can be evidenced in my threads.

·
Registered
9,409 Posts
The interesting thing is that I have used my iPad for 4 years and uploading multiple photos worked in the past as can be evidenced in my threads.
Sure, but Apple software isn't exactly static. They must have "upgraded" their browser and iOS software many times -- and sometimes probably did so just to lock users deeper into the iTunes silo.

·
Administrator
12,570 Posts
I gave up using an iPad ... buy a real computer instead, iPads are a toy IMO.
Pete

1 - 14 of 14 Posts