Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I (we) all have some extra time on my hand I figured I would post a wanted ad. I am looking for a pre 67 Alfa. Realistically a 750 or 101 series, SS, 2000, 2600, maybe a 1900 if I can afford it.

Looking for a driver and priced realistically. Please email me some pictures at [email protected] or you can text me at 610-972-9694. I am a real person living in Nazareth PA. I'm a no BS person with the funds and won't waste your time. Private and discreet.

Thanks for reading my ad, and I hope to hear from some of you.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Since I (we) all have some extra time on my hand I figured I would post a wanted ad. I am looking for a pre 67 Alfa. Realistically a 750 or 101 series, SS, 2000, 2600, maybe a 1900 if I can afford it.

Looking for a driver and priced realistically. Please email me some pictures at [email protected] or you can text me at 610-972-9694. I am a real person living in Nazareth PA. I'm a no BS person with the funds and won't waste your time. Private and discreet.

Thanks for reading my ad, and I hope to hear from some of you.
I have a 62 giulia sprint with a 1750 engine gta head and twin plug as well as original 1600 engine....it’s at NJB automotive

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Stradale1! I looked at NJB automotive and do not see the car on their website. Can you send me some details on the car at my email address. Thanks Jeff

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK. I was high bidder on white veloce on BAT. RNM. Owner wants substantial amount more than my high bid, So I am still in the market. I am a serious buyer for the right car. Please let me know if you might want to move your car to a loving home. Thanks.

·
Registered
101 Posts
OK. I was high bidder on white veloce on BAT. RNM. Owner wants substantial amount more than my high bid, So I am still in the market. I am a serious buyer for the right car. Please let me know if you might want to move your car to a loving home. Thanks.
I still have my car if your interested
giulia sprint
just had a bare metal respray in the original color
flying buttress seats redone and perfect
1750cc engine with GTA head and twin plug
new rad, new gas tank, new suspension, rare nardi steering wheel
also included is the original 1600 engine and original seats.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Good luck in your search. You are targeting a whole range of very different cars with different driving dynamics. I would narrow it down based on what driving feel you prefer: 1900 is completely different to a 2600 to a 750 twin cam. Even within the 2600, the driving dynamics are vastly different between body/ coachbuilders adn so are the price tags.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@mbaum I agree but I am flexible. I have my wifes' approval for an Alfa so...………. I would like to keep my options open.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts