Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All!

I have a 1988 Milano Verde 3.0 that I am about to put on the market for sale. it has a few things wrong with it but where can I get a pricing guide? I have no clue how much to ask for.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Ask more than you want... Everyone is a haggler these days.

But, we can't price your car without info... Post some pictures and details. Any history you know of?

·
Super Moderator
10,599 Posts
Haggerty Insurance has a free classic car pricing guide. I entered the make, model, year for your car and got: Price Guide Report

This shows a price of $5,900 for a condition #4 vehicle.

So is your car a "condition #4 "? Beats the heck out of me! You haven't told us what its issues are, posted any pictures, or even mentioned where you live. Keep in mind that many of your prospective buyers are right here on the BB.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I paid $2400 for mine in November. Running / Driving - excellent front seats, sagging headliner. New tires / battery / ANSA rear section. Good paint, but rusty quarters. 195K miles.

Needed - rear brakes ($500 in parts)

Still needs ABS and ARC sorting

Uses / leaks about a quart ever 500 miles. Pulls strong, shifts good (but I know how to shift into 2nd)

It is a reliable daily driver and I feel I got a good deal on it. I'd probably ask $4K and take $3 - not that it is for sale!

·
Premium Member
14,002 Posts
I sold my Verde 4 years ago to Loosemoose17 for $3k. It was straight, no rust, everything worked including the cruise control, it had new tires and Euro headlights. It had no headliner and it had 163k miles. He sold it 3 years later on Ebay for the same amount.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts