Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
If not Happy with IAP, Vote with your feet (or Credit Card)!

I agree with the others that have posted to your rant. I have purchased from many of the Alfa suppliers and am glad that I have a choice! With these cars becoming increasingly rare, it is nice that there are multiple suppliers that can keep us in the parts we need to keep our cars on the road.

I believe that shopping around is a good thing in anything you purchase, not just Alfa parts. If you feel that IAP was not honest with you, you have the right to cancel the order (if you placed one) or go to another supplier. While working on my Duettos, I have found both IAP and Centerline to be very informative and were willing to answer my questions. Now that I also have a 164Q that I am much less informed about, I will be depending upon both the multiple suppliers and this BB to get to the correct answer for me. But I realize that it is ultimately my responsibility to choose a suitable supplier and accept responsibility for my decisions when I make a "wrong" choice for whatever reason.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.