Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Prescott members?

6K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  slowcreek 
#1 ·
The wife and I are looking around in the Prescott area until Sunday.Any chance of meeting up with any one?

#3 ·
My wife and I are now residents of Prescott Arizona. I would like to know if there is anyone in our area with an Alfa? We hope to join up with the Arizona chapter and participate.
Send me a message so we can meet up.
I am interested in helping anyone with engine and transmission rebuilding. I have a deft touch with Weber/Dellorto carbs.

#6 ·
I am feeling kind of lonely here. Ran into by accident another Alfa guy that I bought a water pump from, Pete Rushbrook. We talked for the longest time until he had to get back to work. I responded to some PM's but nothing was heard back. One of them said there was a very avid Alfa guy here in town with a car over by the fair grounds (still waiting to hear back). Send me a PM when you are in the Prescott area and we will set up a meeting. BTW, I am on the road to Jerome. :)

#11 · (Edited)
Where is everyone?
I know Rudy just got a 74 spider. Wayne has a nice GTV. A guy at the VA has a Spider that was just converted to Webers. Jeff has driven his Sport Sedan over to visit. There's a Sprint Speciale here in a collection. I see a fair number of late model Giulias running around. Jesse bought Bill's Spider.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.