Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I recently made a payment via paypal to be a premium member (pre-migration) but unfortunately my account has not been upgraded. Is this a snag/delay in the system or is this no longer an option on the new platform?

Thanks,
Derek

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
What is the advantage of having a premium membership and how much is it and for how long?

No ads?

Thanks

·
Administrator
982 Posts
Hello,

I recently made a payment via paypal to be a premium member (pre-migration) but unfortunately my account has not been upgraded. Is this a snag/delay in the system or is this no longer an option on the new platform?

Thanks,
Derek
I will send you a private message (conversation) to get more information from you.

What is the advantage of having a premium membership and how much is it and for how long?
No ads?
Thanks
All previous premium members are carried over from the old platform. The new platform does not yet have it but they are actively working on it. I can give you more details when that happens.

- Cricket

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
I will send you a private message (conversation) to get more information from you.

All previous premium members are carried over from the old platform. The new platform does not yet have it but they are actively working on it. I can give you more details when that happens.

- Cricket
OK, thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts