Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I have a question regarding the airducting of my 1750 GT 1969. Its a Euromodel with the short snout air box. In the instruction book, I find this picture, and my question is: Exiting on the underside, frontside of the airbox, is a duct that is supposed to be the preheated air option during the wintermonths. But were does the other end of that duct pipe connect, to supply the box with heated air?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,700 Posts
The piece the hose goes to is a little stove on the side of the engine block. There's another thread on this at the moment, not sure which forum.
Andrew

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Here's the other thread Andrew References. I might have one of those box/brackets I could sell. Most of them were thrown away by nasty mechanics or eaten by rust worn decades ago. let me know

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the tip on the parts manual! And Andrew: I would love to read that thread, so please let me know if you can recall were you found that thread.
Mathias

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm actually in the process of restoring one, thought I'd share some better photos. Sorry not for sale, it belongs on my 1970 euro GTV.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I have a few of them,,but can not locate the top bracket that attaches to the inlet
manifold.
It attaches via those 2 holes with square retainers at the bottom of the above picture.
Its like a triangle.
I am not looking for any,,but have the main part (like the picture above).
Every time i look for parts,,I usually find others that are not in the correct place,,so its a bonus

1 - 9 of 9 Posts