Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I have finally sold my car and am now actively looking for a Alfa Romeo Spider.
Question: Can anyone recoment a qualified shop to do a pre purchase inspection on a mid seventies Spider in Vancouver or surrounds ? I live in Langley BC.
Are there any for sale within the membership ?
Please advise, thank you.

CHEERS !
WITT !

·
Registered
9,560 Posts
For a PPI, you may want to talks to N&M Sportscar Ltd in North Vancouver and Bent Wrenches Autoservice in Mission and see what they can do for you.

I don't know of any local Spiders for sale at the moment but make sure you attend the Fathers Day car meet in North Van -- often, there are often some cars present with for sale tags that are not advertised otherwise.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
......sale of my car fell through at the very last minute.....but I will be at the Italian car meet this summer at the Italian Cultural Center like last year, if there is one. Hope to talk to some members there and view their cars.

CHEERS !
WITT !

·
Registered
9,560 Posts
You may want to pencil in the Father's Day car meet in North Van on June 19 as well.

·
Registered
9,560 Posts
Yes, "Tutto Italiano" will be on July 24th at the Italian Cultural Centre.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
....Thank's, I will be there.....hoping to talk to some members to learn more about Alfa Spiders.....other than the books I read on your recomendation....

CHEERS !
WITT !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts