Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale,....a 750 Spider , rolling shell ( 4 Boranni rims), doors will be supplied, spider "as is as shown", ( more photos available), what parts that are shown will go with this spider. I have other 750 Spider parts available, but NOT part of this " For Sale" Thread . Not a rust bucket spider, was raced years ago, then an attempt to install a larger engine in that compartment, but have sheet metal to help with that repair. And the repair to the driver's rear wheel arch cut out for a wider wheel. This Alfa is one of the last hundred spiders made in 1957, according to Fusi, making this Alfa available in any vintage event. I have other projects and my son has other interest..... so,.....now available. Clean Title. Listed elsewhere, for this thread..... asking $12.750.00 usd. Contact me if interested, thanks.
Brion

Attachments

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Available, per this post description .....Best Offer. I have most parts available to complete this project , not a Veloce, but it's a pre -1958 Production Year Spider. Get back with me via "Start a Conversation" and we can go from there. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts