Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale,..... a used Giulietta Spider, non running, has parts, see attached link below to view......
Most of the major parts are there, if you have any questions or concerns please use "start a conversation" please.
with in the last 100 Giuliettas made before the year's end. Chassis is 031XX
Need to post photos of the additional sheet metal that will come with the Spider.
more photos and parts may be offered, ( going through boxes and shelves now).
Spider does have a current good, legal title.
FOB Akron, Ohio. Thanks for looking,.... my son set up the link and photos, have not tried it yet......

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AR1315 056xx, (for the privacy,.. the last digits are not shown), will post the early block Foundry numbers on the Intake side, same for the Crank Caps. The Spider's earlier life was on the track, and later an owner tried to increase the displacement. I have sheet metal from another spider to make the repairs and I have the sheet metal for the Driver's rear fender that was opened to accept wider wheels. ( I GUESS,.... the owner at this point lost interest or just brought another car.)

·
2,338 Posts
Front fenders were flared also - do you have anything from the other Spider to fix this?

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did not offer,....but I do have a spare front Spider clip, that item may be available. Those flares were extension steel lips.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts