Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am searching for a drivers side power window motor or complete assembly specifically for an Alfa 75. It's a 1989 model.
I have window motors from North American version Milano's, but they do not match what I need. They are different.
I suspect I may only get responses from overseas BB members.

Please have a look at the photos, and if this is what you have, let me know.

Thank you.

IMG_20200418_171134 (002).jpg
IMG_20200418_171143 (002).jpg
IMG_20200418_171229 (002).jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
Im looking for exactly the same item. I tried the restore mine, but it seems that to problem is within the motor itself. So far I could not find the same type of regulator in Europe. Based on part number from catalog the regulator looks different to mine also with different position of the motor. Do you know any background why is that so? Do you think the other types (common) would not fit to doors?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Try searching on line and check world wide and use Alfa Romeo 75. Do not use the word Milano. I have a lot of NOS parts that way.Also try Larry at Alfa Parts exchange in Northern California.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello again. The real question is why do you think you must have the same type of the regulator as on picture. I have the same and I was searching for several days all marketplaces from Italy, Spain, Germany and also Ebay and a lot of other websites for Alfa spares. I have found only ONE item which should be it and like 15 which are different. I also checked some manuals for replacing the regulator and the doors looked completely the same as mine but the regulator isn't. Therefore I believe is that you and I have some kind of rare part but it could be replaced by the most common one. Im going to check it in couple of days

1 - 4 of 4 Posts