Alfa Romeo Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
ZENDER SIENNAS

Thought you guys might want to see my Zender Siennas, 17" of course with Pirelli P7000s, yes that's an EVO kit on a 3 liter, it has under 30K miles!

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
Humantek,

It looks like somthing happened to your image upload before it finished. Might want to repost the image.

PS - Welcome Aboard!

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
ooooo weeee

So lovly! Those rims look good! Red & Black 3.0's are my fav. 1.8t would be if we had them.

Oh yeah, here a red milano with BBS's. Doesnt look as good as on black, my opinion

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi folks!!

Nice to be here!
You've got a pretty good forum - I read the threads here since several weeks, even if don't understand most of English technical terms... :p
The reason why I decided to take an active part here is this thread where you present your favourite Milano's. I've got two - both are from 1990 and both are 2.0 TwinSparks. A black one is my daily car, and a red one I just have to take out parts :cool: !
And this is my car:
Sorry, I don't know why this picture is not shown...

As you can see, my car has got other (European) bumpers - like all European 4cylinder- Milano's. But we also have a lot of 75's called 'America' - these cars have a 3.0 6-cylinder 12V engine and "your" heavy bumpers... and, there are some (the minority) 1.8-turbocharged machines with that configuration...
Compare the car's weight: My one has ~1150 kg =2300 pounds?

Well, those are not all differences. The gasoline tank :)confused: correct word? :confused: ) in my 4cylinder 146 bhp car takes 10 or 11 gallons of fuel (49 litre), our 'America'-versions take around 15 (over 70 litre) - like yours, I think... :D
But because of the smaller gasoline-tank that is under the trunk I've got more space inside it.
This i wrote to show some differences between our cars. Maybe I brought some news to you :)

Well, but now I'd like to get to know how much money I should spend for 4 used Milano's side marker lights - in Germany and the countries around they are not available, but a friend of mine really wants to get them and put them into his 'America'. Maybe I'll visit the USA in next summer, so if I'll get there I can try to find some... Do you think that I'll have a chance to find a Milano at a scrap iron place or something like that? I'd be happy to get some answers...:)

Read you soon ;)
Waldek

21 - 25 of 25 Posts