Alfa Romeo Forums banner
41 - 60 of 100 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Come on guys... more pics,love the spider splashing in water

I was never a fan of the Alfa 75 ,after this video Im having second thoughts,
I felt that it was handling better than the GTV6 (no offence to anyone)
My brother had a 1.8 75 Turbo ,and he always told me that the car is a lot of fun and handles great on high speeds...I just didnt like the shape of the 75(just my opinion)....I guess I was wrong about the performance of this car by looking at the outside;)

So here is some more Alfa 75
Regards

Attachments

· Registered
3,268 Posts
This is an old autocross picture, and is in miniature by my BB name, but I thought it looks neat seen in larger scale.
What George meant to say, is "this is an old autocross picture, of an even older autocrosser!!

· Registered
1976 Alfetta GT, 2018 Giulia Sport
1,821 Posts
One of our chapter members, Tony Adamowicz. Tony sort of adopted our Alfa Club a few years ago when he got into racing vintage cars. He helps us out at our High Performance Driving School from time to time.
Office at Sunrise: Mulsanne Corner, 1971 LeMans 24hrs. Tony and Sam Posey won Third Place in their NART Ferrari 512M.
To his credit Tony did drive Kwech's GTA in TransAm, one time: Indianapolis Raceway Park . "I had the opportunity to drive an Alfa GTA only once. They were great cars, except when I had to run against them."
Second photo is not of Tony driving the car.

Attachments

· Registered
678 Posts
Few of many

I am in search of the Driver's name of the Giulietta in last image.

It photo was taken in 1967 at Marlboro raceway. Said to be a 6 hour race.

If you have any helpful information it would be appreciated.

Attachments

· Registered
4,451 Posts
This is my favorite personal racing pic to date. We were practicing for the 08 AROC time trials at Autobahn. The reason I like this photo so much is that you can see the dread and fear in Budsy's face (aka LittleItalian, foreground) peering in the rear view mirror (big long racing one) as I am rapidly catching him!:D:D:D He knew the pain train was coming his way!:D:D:D Now I save these prized moments for those driving slow black concours princess trailered racer spiders (aka Murray and Enrique)!:D:D:D They are both so going down in Frederick!:D:D:D Murray (aka Msiert) is so slow on the track I am surprised he doesn't drive around the track with his left turn signal on the entire time!:D:D:D

Best Regards,
John M

Attachments

· Registered
4,451 Posts
I thought we were approaching the start of the "Pain Train" season.:p
The word on the street is that Murray is too scared to show up!

Best Regards,
John M

· Registered
1,032 Posts
Pictures are worth a thousand words.

Here you have it, Guys. We just came around that corner, and John was trying to pass -- in the corner -- as usual -- with out success --- as usual ---
Now for SOLO2 I like to use a different strategy....

Let him have a few fast times.

First Run .. Johnboys' fast.

Second Run Johnboys' fast.

Maybe third run, Let him be fast and watch him get all full of himself.

Forth Run.... Put the whip dowm and let him have it.

I love to send him home talking to himself.

"What Happen? " "I though I was good, I though I was fast."

Old Bud woopped Me good --- as usual!

I got to keep that picture< Maybe get it Enlarged into a poster for the Convention.

Attachments

· Registered
4,356 Posts
The word on the street is that Murray is too scared to show up!

Best Regards,
John M
Well if it isn't John M...............

Here is one of my favorites................Almost got the inside wheel off the ground. Don't see many S-4 Spider's doing that.....(their very heavy)!

Click "Track Video" at the bottom of the page.............The helmet cam was running at the same time the picture was taken.

Attachments

· Registered
1,032 Posts
Race Car

Well if it isn't John M...............

Here is one of my favorites................Almost got the inside wheel off the ground. Don't see many S-4 Spider's doing that.....(their very heavy)!

Click "Track Video" at the bottom of the page.............The helmet cam was running at the same time the picture was taken.
That's pretty good Murray......

Weather you spell it Backwards or Forwards.... RACECAR Spells RACECAR :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
and color don't matter ....

It's Bud

41 - 60 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.