Alfa Romeo Forums banner

181 - 200 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Thanks Dan! And except my condolences also.
Your uncle is very gifted- beautiful drawing, and I'm sure it's a comfort to your mother. My condolances on your loss- I know it never seems to get easier, having lost both my parents and my only sister years ago.
Sorry if my post made this thread a little bit somber, I didn't want to do that.
Especially since I got that great screen saver from here. You know the one, I leave my office to watch the Busch race at Mexico City in our family room, and ten minutes later the sound an Alfa racing engine at about a gazillion rpm's comes screaming out of my office followed by a slide show of great looking Alfas. :D
Thanks Gary Williams :) .

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Here is my desktop. It's a sunset over Waikiki. I took this shot from my lanai, those buildings are the hotels.

Enjoy!

Aloha!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
How did you do Gifford? I just love your race car, did you have anyone make any offers on it?
Murray,

Thanks for the comment. I didn't run on Sunday, as my back hurt to much due to I think the mattress at the motel being to soft. If there had been prize money involved, I would have suffered through getting in the car Sunday. On Saterday however, I was running in the 2:12 range (2 seconds faster than last year) on vary old tires, was saving the new ones for Sunday. As for offers on the car, none yet, but I've sent out a lot of pictures and emails.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I've driven the Amalfi Coast two times. I'm doing it again this 21st of June with my children in a Alfa 159. It's an amazing experience! We will drive down to Sicily from Rome.

181 - 200 of 246 Posts