Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are leftover items for sale from Aaron's Oakland garage sale of a couple weeks ago.
* Three dash cables, possibly 750/101? One has a T, one an A, and one appears to be a mechanical starter pull. Very stiff, not readily moved.
* One Carello headlight bucket with partial other one, have bullet-type fasteners, including Giulietta era.
* Several shiny trim pieces, appear to be Giulietta Sprint hinge/trim for front of side window?
* Trunk, hood, or door hinges for Giulietta Sprint, with bolts.
* 1750 grille, believed GTV due to double bottom tang. Very similar to Berlina, which has a single bottom tang. Missing one blade, rough chrome on one side.
* Two Giulia sedan bumper overriders. One stainless, for rear Super. One newly chromed, for rear TI, which tucks under more.
* Window winder and track, probably Giulietta Sprint but maybe Spider. Takes 6mm bolts.
* Spica-era radiator overflow bottle with half of bracket, and oil vapor separator assembly, from 69 Berlina, GTV, Spider, fits on the passenger side.
* 101 Giulietta Sprint side grille with extra grid. Very rough.
* Two shifters, one a late Bosch Spider (bend is stock, very nice condition) and one a Giulietta four speed or Giulia five-speed (quite rough).
* One 750/101 rear spring, 10mm wire, 16.5" long.
* Pair cut 105/115 front springs, 17mm wire, 10.5" long.

I don't normally not list prices, but these are rough, unloved items that emerged unsold from a clear-em-out garage sale. So I'm happy to hear offers, and I imagine some will be free, just pay for shipping. Even happier if you can pick up in Berkeley so I don't have to pack and ship.

See pics below, happy to describe further if needed.
Andrew

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
What would you take for the pair of 105 springs? I am local, but about to leave on vacation and will not be able to pick them up until after the 16th.

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
I need an overflow bottle. Will that one fit a '73 Berlina?

·
Premium Member
23,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry, dash cables gone. Yes Richard, overflow bottle is same as later cars. If you have the proper bracket, it'll work. $10 plus shipping?
Andrew

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Coolant bottle

Sounds good to me:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts