Alfa Romeo Forums banner

101 - 120 of 1392 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Hello all,

New member. Great site!
Here is my garage, no Alfa yet but looking. Mazda must go. The Dog and the Fiat can stay.

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Here's mine... :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi Anthony
I'm real slow replying but to answer your question the porsche in my garage is a 69 912 not a 911. And finish the duetto racer, well I just starting to work on it again. My roll cage guy had it for nine months. And the body shop half as long. Then we moved, my son was born and both I and my wife made career changes. So someday you may see it on the track ,or maybe the 912 first?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Way back when in this thread, Kai compared the rear ends of the Jag and the GTV. Definitely a similarity, but look at the rear of a 2600 Giulia Coupe (the larger in line 6 engine car) and the XJ and they are identical, right down to the tail-lights.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Hey thanks AH! I was wondering why no one agreed or disagreed with my claim.

One of these days I'm gonna pull into the local Jag shop and take a picture of my GTV next to an older XJ. Am I easily amused? You bet!

Here's a 2600. You're right, their butts do look more similar.

Attachments

·
Registered
982 Posts
Sad to say this is my Alfa's "garage"
Luckly here in SoCal the good weather pretty much allows me to work outside year-round. Still Some day Im gonna add a roof back here. Just need to check with the city for the permits.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
kai,
where did you take that picture of the 2600! it used to belong to one of our customers a long time ago. the gas filler cap and badge next to the license plate are a dead give away. it actually belonged to bb member, dretceterini.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Well, guess its my turn. I havent posted any pics before, cause I've spent the last half year restoring the garage. Bummer, when you wanna spend your cash restoring the cars and the garage is in more need! My house is from 1926 and so is the garage. It was built to suit the width of the cars back then....... consequently I can get my 164 into the garage but I would then have to spend the night in the car since I couldnt open the doors!:D

Attachments

101 - 120 of 1392 Posts