Alfa Romeo Forums banner

81 - 100 of 1400 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Thanks ossodiseppia. Actually is my wife's (Mrs nino) everyday car ; Austin Mini 850cc 1973 model.

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
Mrs nino prefers to drive her Mini because is like a go-kart and it's so small, the best car for Athens' traffic jam.

The plates on my Alfas are actually historic plates. They belong to the Hellenic Federation of Classic Cars, (EOOE or FHVE - you can check www.eooe.gr).

·
Registered
371 Posts
We can arrange it Alex. But only with all your cars as a whole set:D :D :D

·
Registered
371 Posts
Snakes, what snakes?:confused:
Can u explain?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Memphis,

me thinks your garage needs more ventilation. :D I'd love to hear the story behind rock throwing snakes!

And Jim, That blue duetto is BEAUTIFUL! What a color! I'm Jealous!

Sarah.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
nino1969 said:
Snakes, what snakes?:confused:
Can u explain?
he said they will get big rocks and wrap em up in their coils and chuck them at their prey...and like they use it to kill small animals like rabbits and stuff, but they throw them at people and it doesnt kill them but i guess it hurts.

i couldnt find anything on yahoo about them, i guess he must be making it up, i was pretty sure humans and monkeys were the only ones to use tools.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I think he's pulling your leg, but it's still a fantastic story! I'm going to use it if you don't mind. :D

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
I had the pleasure of re-uniting with an old friend recently and although I didn't take any pics of the garage (converted barn, actually), here's a few pics of whats in it.

An original unrestored 1967 Giulia Super.

Attachments

·
16,232 Posts
A handbuilt 'Jacimoble' with a Coventry Climax engine and TWO transmissions. For my wife Jaci, it's a 'must have'.

Attachments

·
16,232 Posts
And the most recent addition, a 1967 GTV.

As it turns out, the owner of this fine collection is best friends with the owner of the bodyshop where our 68 GTV has been apart for the past three years. Since it's doubtful that our Alfa will be ready in time for the 2004 National Alfa Convention, we've gratiously been offered our pick of the litter to attend the convention in. :eek: My wife likes the Ginetta 'cause it matches her helmet. :rolleyes: What would you choose?

Hmmmm...decisions, decisions.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Nice friend to have there papajam! And some awesome cars too! But since the loaner will be taken to an Alfa convention, it'd have to be either the GTV or the Super.

"With friends like that, who needs other friends?" :D

81 - 100 of 1400 Posts