Alfa Romeo Forums banner

61 - 80 of 1392 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Me Jorgen? I'm blushing. :eek:

Well scratch another one off the list of 1000 GTC's. The seller should try to eBay it as a 'unique conversion'.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Jealous? It all depends on what exactly is in all those boxes. From what I can see in the pictures, it appears that allot of the items are the same. This particular situation does, or could lead to a great deal of income if these parts were taken to a swap meet. Maybe that was the plan all along...............

;) :D :cool:

·
Out of the office!
11,303 Posts
I had the chance to take whatever I wanted off a first series Alfetta sedan. The parts were free. I took stuff that I might need like glass. I also got all of the suspension bits and a spare tranny. I've also taken stuff for my Roundtail.

I have a few maintenance items as well. Since I have a decent job, I thought I would stock up on the maintenance stuff. I just hate like hell not being able to drive my Alfa when I want to. If something breaks, I usually have what I need to fix it.

The boxes are from a previous life. Just thought the Alfa parts should be kept in Alfa boxes. :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
here's mine.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 1392 Posts