Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 40 of 1392 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
alfa63 said:
JoeCab...

Your garage looks like an advertisement for Groit's Garage... everything is on the walls and off the ground. To keep it that impeccable your "honey-do" list must be extremely short.
hahaha, indeed!

or perhaps hes lucky enough...not to have one of those lists...

or unlucky.

however you want to perceive it :D

·
Supporting Vendor
4,342 Posts
Hey thanks guys!

For the record, not one Griot's Garage product in there. The stuff they sell looks awesome, but it's way overpriced.

My wife is revolted by garages. I try to keep it clean otherwise she will avoid it altogether.

Joe

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
JoeCab said:
Hey thanks guys!

For the record, not one Griot's Garage product in there. The stuff they sell looks awesome, but it's way overpriced.

My wife is revolted by garages. I try to keep it clean otherwise she will avoid it altogether.

Joe
i think what they mean is that MOST of us dont have the kind of TIME available to make sure our garages are up to your seinfeld-esque standards :p

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
All we need now is the GTV to put in it. :(
But with snow like Paradio gets, we're kinda glad it'll be warm in the bodyshop for ANOTHER winter.

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
4,342 Posts
And this is what the garage looks like when Pop is staying with us...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
paradiso,
i think its time you move to southern california. your car won't get burried like that over here. what's the temp there today? its 85-90 here today :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
italcarguy said:
paradiso,
i think its time you move to southern california. your car won't get burried like that over here. what's the temp there today? its 85-90 here today :)
BAH! i plan to have mine back on the road by saturday.

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
For what it's worth, there's still a loooong way ahead...

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
2600 Touring Spider in the works...

Attachments

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
...and two sisters waiting.

Attachments

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
67GTV said:
Holy crap papajam must live in a safe neighborhood! Where are the fricken garage doors? :D
Here's a pic of one of the carports just after we moved in. Needed to put up walls for a place to hang all the bumpers. :rolleyes:
Doors? Who needs doors when you have bear as deterants!

Attachments

21 - 40 of 1392 Posts