Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1392 Posts

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
Nice Healey! I used to have a 1953 100-4 BN1. Sold it when I went away to college in the early 70s . . . . . for . . . . . drum roll please . . . . . $800. It was in good shape too. Sure like to have that car back for $800 plus inflation.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roadtrip said:
Nice Healey! I used to have a 1953 100-4 BN1. Sold it when I went away to college in the early 70s . . . . . for . . . . . drum roll please . . . . . $800. It was in good shape too. Sure like to have that car back for $800 plus inflation.
yeah, 1978 MD midget there, 1959 Austin Healey Sprite, and a 1966 MKIII. hes selling the midget though because the MK needs much love, (in the form of dollar bills).

·
Registered
122 Posts
I cant wait. By the end of November I will be moving out of Apartment hell and into a house. Cant wait to bust open the boxes and take out all my tools. It has been hard watching my poor car rust and not having a place to fix it up.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Can't post pics since I share the garage but I can do a list of cars...:
5 Bertone Coupé (3 stepnose)
1 Giulia Super (turbo)
5 75 (1 T, 1 Evo, 3 TS)
1 Spider
1 Montreal
1 33
3 Alfetta GTVs (1 GTV6, 2 2l)
1 155 supertouring ex BTCC.
1 Lancia Delta HF Integrale

also some non-italians. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Pictures? um...last time i opened the garage door it took me almost 5 hours to repack everything to close the door... Got 3 cars worth of stuff in a single car garage. And i'm also planning to add another full car to it in the near future.:confused:

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Andy,
I know this is the AlfaBB, but can you tell me more about that old 911 in your garage? Also, when is that race car gonna be done?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Paradiso said:
There's a couple of garages here (including my most awesome one): http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1530
Paradiso, don't you mean my most awesome garage??
Don't those clean garages just make you sick? A sure sign of mental illness. At minimum a sign of constipation (anal retentiveness).

Before any of you clean freaks go General on me, I am joking and am envious as hell. :D

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
4,342 Posts
Hey, my garage may be clean put my parts storage is a total shambles! :)

Now do you feel better?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
67GTV said:
Paradiso, don't you mean my most awesome garage??
Don't those clean garages just make you sick? A sure sign of mental illness. At minimum a sign of constipation (anal retentiveness).

Before any of you clean freaks go General on me, I am joking and am envious as hell. :D
Kai you are an idiot and an *******!!! :D :D :D
(Uh Oh, here we go again) ;)

(NOTE: Please see smilies above. I have consulted with my attorney and he assures me that 3 smilies legally marks this as a j/k post)

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Alfa-lot has recently met with some organizational pressures....

Best Regards,
John M

Attachments

·
Registered
717 Posts
JoeCab...

Your garage looks like an advertisement for Groit's Garage... everything is on the walls and off the ground. To keep it that impeccable your "honey-do" list must be extremely short.

1 - 20 of 1392 Posts