Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1061 - 1080 of 5813 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
156 Novitc Turbo

Here is my friend Daniel's 2.0 Novitec Turbo. He also lives in Norway so for you who aren't used to see an Alfa in snow, here are some pictures.
He pulled 343Nm and 218hp in the dyno.
Look at the nice red leather interior! And my silver 75 Turbo Limited Edition in the background. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hi Ed AMG!

Very nice looking Spider. Is that a wheelchair in the trunk? I thought those rather large trunks (for a sportscar) would come in handy. How about some photos of the interior. Do you have the special hand controls also?
I think your wheels look nice too, what kind are they? My God, how many questions do I need to ask.:rolleyes:

PS: Welcome to the BB.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
That's hot! Tell us more about the race car. Any engine pics?

My new toy,thanks to Alfa Romeo Ireland and Leo Nulty.

Alfa 147 race car.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Red Spider Factory Hardtop

Green Dragon said:
Thanks, the "castle" was imported piece by piece to Richmond by a guy called VanDerzam, he also was a Premier of B.C. It has been sold a couple of times and is not being kept up, i think the new owners want to put a hotel on the site.

RedSpider, hardtops are okay, no leaking and I drive it year round.

thanks Msiert, I like her looks too.:)

Have a red original Factory Hardtop for sale. It is is new condition in every way. Includes all hardware, including J-hooks and the flat , black rubber coated hooks/brakets for the rear attachment. The j-hook covers are also included. Pics can be viewed on the BB. Just link to my postings.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Ed AMG!

Very nice looking Spider. Is that a wheelchair in the trunk? I thought those rather large trunks (for a sportscar) would come in handy. How about some photos of the interior. Do you have the special hand controls also?
I think your wheels look nice too, what kind are they? My God, how many questions do I need to ask.:rolleyes:

PS: Welcome to the BB.
Well granitealfa, my wife's the one who needs the wheelchair and since ive been going on moaning to have a classic car id had to be sure it fit in the trunk of the car , the car i wanted a SL280 Merc just didnt have the space and cost a darn lot more ( only pd €3300 for this one, German version) and a merc is 12500 €

ill post more pics of the car and close ups of the wheel if u want( tyre size now is 205/50/15 front & rear)

·
Registered
32 Posts
ED AMG, that is an interesting rear deack lid/spoiler, I've neverseen one like that.

Well Sparky this one was on the car when i bought in in November last year, its a Delta (incl. Alfa badge) spoiler fitted , this was done in Germany by the previous owner.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My new daily driver. A 166 3.0 from 1998. Previous owner was a guy from Italy who lives during the summer in Germany and during the winter in Italy.
I am really impressed by the excellent build quality of that car which is a lot better than my 2004 and 2005 BMW company (525d and 130i) cars that I used in my previous job.

Best regards

Conni

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
That last picture is amazing. The car makes it great but that background rocks. I think i smell(see?) a new wallpaper.
Thanks for the awesome pics.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome 166 owner!
That will be my next car. I am looking for a 3L manual, or a 2L V6 Turbo, in mint conditions and low mileage, found one (V6 TB) in Azzurro Nuvola with black leather, and a 3L in Blu Odissea with ice-gray interior.
What a nice car!

1061 - 1080 of 5813 Posts