Alfa Romeo Forums banner

5881 - 5898 of 5898 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Some up date photos of my 1988 Milano 3.0 engine bay.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Here is a shot of a car that my son Dave found. We are ready to buy it and bring here for me to spruce it up but so far the owner can't find the title.
We have purchased and sold a lot of vehicles and know alot about titles and how to get one but this is different. We have to push for the paper.
Amazingly, this is a North East find in the trailer and has virtually zero rust.
Notice the side lights ? And the Spica. It is a 74 and the grill was removed to install the fog lights.
It looks Like a great Find - NE and No Rust - A real rarity for sitting that long.

·
Registered
7 Posts
We've added an Alfetta to join the Milano in our garage. The car is known to this board, a silver Twin Spark. Having lived in CA and FL for its first 38 years, the car is free of any but minor surface rust. Only lightly used in recent years it does need a little attention to return it to more regular use. First on the list is some tidying of the electrics and interior.

We'd like to take a look at a more original car to better understand some of this cars' modifications. With no Lars Anderson Italian Car Day this year, we'd love to hear from an Alfetta GT owner within striking distance of eastern Massachusetts who would less us take a look at their car.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
There is one in my neighborhood in Nashua, NH. I have met the owner a couple of times. Send me a PM and I can provide more details.

John

·
Administrator
3,854 Posts
That's a very pretty little Sud you have there Swissmask, what colour is it ??

This is the Boxer engined Alfa Forum --> Boxer Engined Alfa Romeos

Please won't you start a new "discussion" using the button on the far top right - & tell us all about your very pretty little car & do post a few more pictures - we like pictures !!!

Ciao
Greig

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's a very pretty little Sud you have there Swissmask, what colour is it ??

This is the Boxer engined Alfa Forum --> Boxer Engined Alfa Romeos

Please won't you start a new "discussion" using the button on the far top right - & tell us all about your very pretty little car & do post a few more pictures - we like pictures !!!

Ciao
Greig
Thanks Greig !
The colour (original) is verde metalizzato.

5881 - 5898 of 5898 Posts