Alfa Romeo Forums banner

5841 - 5843 of 5843 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
giuliagelb - that last pic is great, and I think reveals more about you and your interests than several paragraphs of written introduction.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Don't get to see many of these here.

Took the SZ to a 80's/90's car show, RADwood Austin. Very popular with the tuners. One guy asked, "How could a car like that have been made?"

Had a professional detail with the Modesta line of paint protection products. Looks like candy. Some eye candy here.

It seems like there are about 20 known in the US now on the official register LINK. I hear that a west coast dealer still has some from Japan squirreled away waiting to ply the market he glutted.
Beatiful! Grazie for sharing

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here is my Alfa Stable, will probably sell the 1989 Spider Quad and 1971 GTV, keepers the 2015 Alfa 4C and the new 2019 Alfa TI Sport in Volcano Black with Red Leather interior.
The Spider is beautiful top down dependable driving! The 1971 is pure "BOY-Racer!" The 2015 4C, is THE MOST ADDICTIVE car I have ever owned that just wants to fly! The 2019 Giulia TI Sport is the BEST ALL AROUND CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED! I am counting the days until it is driven from PA to Colorado to AROC 2020 Convention and a few choice national parks...Yummy. My description of the 2019 Giulia is...If an ATHLETE was a car it would be the Giulia, its light on its feet, STRONG, FAST and the ride comfort and speed is effortless! Holy FAST COMFORTABLE CARS BATMAN! Need I say more? I think not.

Attachments

5841 - 5843 of 5843 Posts