·
Registered
259 Posts
Wow !!!! Nice photo can you share one from the front. Thk

·
Registered
207 Posts
Just an update

So after four years, Sunday will be engine start. It is just waiting for the pre-start checklist.

I finished the filter option for my velocity stack screen mod. These are 3D printed units. They are DCOE specific in that they are dual filter. They clip on over the screen parts, and have a pair of M3 screws to clamp them on. So a pix of the screens, and one of the filter units clamped on.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,413 Posts
Not enough fingers on my hands for all the "thumbs up" I can give. Superb!!

·
Premium Member
6,413 Posts
This is it for now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Two out of three

Meet the two giulias in my life, we were blessed with our first in 1965 , and to our surprise we had another one 54 years latter! Note the ray of sun light on them. I know I have problems.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Hi, Brian ,Yes I am mad , loving Alfa's is a disease , I have been to rehab ,but can't shake it, as to the 2600 no, its still causing problems , now with the running ,when we get time we will get it in and see what's happening , owning old cars is a constant "will it run ok today" game. even the XK150 had problems a couple of months ago and we were so busy here that I had to ship it out to another garage , which is hard to take! still life goes on. I am going to put a few 2600 bits on this site soon ,keep your eye on it . Cheers Chris

5741 - 5760 of 5842 Posts