Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well being an animal lover I had to start this thread, maybe somebody else already has. I have two cats that keep me busy and since I have no kids wife or girlfriend they are pretty much my family. Cats rock in my world, they all have different personalities and are always happy to see you when you come home, mainly because they are getting some food, but also because they miss you. So come on alfa people, show us your animals!

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Heh! At last a worthy OTT thread! Don't have a photo of my parrot handy (he's pretty surley) but here are my cats... Frodo is the alert (and not happy with this flash business) background cat and Deeter is the HUGE (and sly) forground cat.

Cheers!
Dave G.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
hmmm i dont think i have any compilation shots of "the boys" (11 rats all male)...ill have to dig up a pic of the dog in the tree too

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
Images of Dino (Ferrari). Bottom, before heart surgery at University of Tennessee Veterinary Hospital. Center, at home with big ears & feet. Top, posing at age 4.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
looks like the good shots of "the boys" are on the wifes PC

heres a shot of my yard mutt...yeah thats HIS tree ...squirrels hate him for being able to follow them up a few trees around here

80lbs LOVEs chewing on wirebrushes and brake fluid covered old rubber brake parts...used to be able to pull 210lb me unassisted on my skateboard 2 miles in 10 mins...smart as a whip and more than capable of "playing stupid"...now 11 years old and still thinks hes a 6 month old puppy

Attachments

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A dog that can climb a tree, now I have seen everything! I used to have a black lab that would pull me on my skateboard, she was a great dog. She lived 14 years, which is pretty old for a lab, how are family misses her. Since I live in an apartment I can only have cats, which I prefer, but you cannot really take them places. However, I find cats are smarter, oh boy here starts a debate!

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
never seen a cat that knew the diferance between right and left...let alon "its out of reach"....problem with cats is they EXPECT you to serve them..where dogs are only happy serving YOU

why cant ya have a dog in an appartment..greatdanes LOVE apartment life.......(look it up if ya dont belive me)
hopefully this summer ill find a dane pup to start imprinting on

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
True, but to watch a cat stalk its prey is priceless, they do it in such spectacular fashion, its like watching a chess tournament! As for having a dog, I really do not want an animal that I have to take out all the time to go to the bathroom, too much work. As for being "out of reach", have you ever seen a cat leap into the air to catch something? Just egging you on, dogs are great too, just need a house so I can get my black lab, then I will have a smart dog and two very smart cats lol

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Here is my big fella 'Stout' (his father's name was Guinness) as of this morning watching me while I took a few pics of some alfa parts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,373 Posts
My friend, Pokey

We have a house full of animals, and always have, but "Pokey" is one of the most interesting. he lives in the kitchen, but tries to spend as much time as possible helping me. He's a pretty decent mechanic, can disassemble and hide things, has a vocabulary of about 1000 words, and likes to talk on the phone. When I leave the house, he sits on my lamp in my study and waits, looking out the window, for me to return. A loyal friend! :DGordon Raymond

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Snickers the wonder dog, just loves what ALL Labs love: WATER! Also loves hikes, and of course FOOD!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
While not technically a pet, I feed the squirrels in the morning:)

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Love the "Dog-In-Tree" picture, and all the other canine friends! Here's a glamour shot of our Shar-Pei, posing in the backyard (she was two years old at the time).

As a side note, the harness is necessary on a Shar-Pei because a regular collar simply slides off all the wrinkles on their neck.

Woof!
Doug in Boise, Idaho

Attachments

1 - 20 of 213 Posts