Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been to the exhibit at the art museum " The Allure of the Automobile"

there are going to be cars in the park blocks also all summer to go along with it. June 25 is all Italian. Anyone here involved with it?

·
Registered
877 Posts
Cars In Park

yes there are a bunch of Alfa's from the local area showing on the 25th. We have some great other cars as well well.
Come on down!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
It was a very good day and I only saw half of them. Good food and nice people.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
If some pictures were to be posted, we could ALL enjoy them!!! :D

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Ok, a few anyway. I'm sure you have seen Mike Leonetti's Ferrari, since he has an 8c in Seattle as well, and I think he said he recently joined AROC. Jon Shirleys older 8c was here somewhere. Here are a few others I liked including the HF I really would like to buy if Bill D would just set a real price. . . :eek: Bill Gillham's Berlina is just too cool as well. Lots of Alfas!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I think the Maserati use to belong to a good buddy, Glenn H, in the 70's, now an AROO member, Rick. Ed Godshalks Amilcar is too cool. Ferrari's were well represented.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
TKS RC -
Any other AROOer's?
Got pix?

;);)

·
Registered
877 Posts
Cars in the Park.

yes there should be more photos coming from Joe C and others. It was an unbelievable showing of Alfa's Ferrari's and other italians.

Who would have guessed there would be two Ferrari 212 Vignale coupes in Portland at the same time and we had them both!

We even had a couple of recent Mille Miglia entries there promoting the NW Classic Rally coming up at the end of july.

Still time to sign up for that!

Home

Thanks to all who came out!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cars in the park

What a beautiful day! Enjoyed finally seeing all the models "in the flesh".
Yes the Ferrari's were awesome too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts