Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever seen this footage? Download the clips at Nurburgring there so sweet! Imagine if we had a 13 mile track like that (actually by my house).

Little info I know about the track from reading about it on different boards. It's in Germany (duh), they have open track days and M5 taxi's that take you around for 100 euro's.

Heres the link: http://www.sjrixon.clara.net/

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thats such an awesome car! A guy I used to work with was telling me Bill Gates bought 3 brand new Rüf's a while back (I think 2 Turbo R's and a CTR), all 3 cars wouldent pass Washington state emissions and gave him 30 day sticker for each car. What Bill Gates did was drove the piss out of his new Ruf's and after the stickers expired he parked them into his garage, covored them, and now there just expensive dust collectors. Talk about money to burn.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Winblows

Wasn't Bill Gates the one that had some expensive exotic stuck at the Seattle Port Authority? I can't remember which car it was.

I sure added a lot to this conversation.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Another . .

Poster I picked up on eBay. I need a play room to hang them up! I had to take all my Alfa ads down, (20+) when I my wife moved in. She is still trying to get me to take down the Led Zeppelin poster. Amazingly, she has 'allowed' me to keep the Alfa hub caps up, that I have scattered throughout the house.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts