Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going through my usual car sites, when i read a rumor that Porsche is going to make a Formula 1 car within the next 4 years. Looks to me like Porsche is expanding thier horizons, First with the Chayenne (SUV) sp, and thier just finished Daytona prototype that wants to get in to Le Mans, @ est $445,000 to make. Now they want to make a F1 car. If anything Alfa Romeo should remake a F1 car like they did in the 70's and show what real racing history is about. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
BT45 is one of my favorite F1 cars of all time.
However, I still think the current F1 car technology has almost nothing to do with our daily car.

I think Alfa Romeo, or FIAT to be precise, should try to bring the AR and Ferrari closer together.

I really like what Alfa is doing with their touring cars. In fact, it's their 155 DTM that made me interested in Alfas.

Just my 2 cents. :)

·
Registered
739 Posts
Alfa should spend the money to bring the marque back to the US properly rather than do another half-assed deal with GM like they did with Chrysler. I fear if they come back in 2007 and leave again, it is for good.

My .02 Lira,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts