just a quick one to anybody thinking about using poly to replace their upper control arm bushing. do it. i saw previous threads on here about the job and it sounded difficult, but providing you have no rust issues it really is not too bad. my father and i did both sides in a little over 2.5 hours and the handling is a lot crisper. i also replaced the castore rod bushing with ball joints and with those and the poly control arm bushings changing lanes on the highway is a lot more fun. Thanks to Joe at Centerline for being patient and i would also like to say hello to Mitch, a fellow BB'er, who stopped by. it was a pleasure to meet you.