Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure yet (haven't registered), but do plan to come

Votes: 2 15.4%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, the AROC-USA pre-convention tour takes off in exactly a month (on Sunday, July 10), and the convention starts a few days later! So, who's coming? When are you arriving?

I've created this poll to see who are the BBers who will be there...

It was a lot of fun last year meeting BBers in person, and we're going to do it again this year. The "Specialty Group Gatherings" will take place on Wednesday evening (July 13) at 8 PM.

As always, feel free to post any comments!

Best regards,

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,044 Posts
Will be there for the pre-tour. Sounds great!! B

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I'm "all in"

I'm arriving in Lexington on Saturday evening in time for the pre-Touring gathering, and upon returning from the Tour, I will be there until the end of the Convention.

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Poll: Who's Coming to the AROC-USA Convention?

We are flying into Indianapolis on Tuesday morning, will spend Wednesday at the track event, and then head down to Lexington for the remainder of the convention. Staying over Sunday evening and driving back to Indy on Monday to depart.

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,044 Posts
A separate e-mail on the pre-tour (for subscribers only) indicates there are 22 cars and 41 occupants currently registered for the pre-tour. It asks who will pull away Wed. to attend the time trial. They are also subscribing for more for the train dinner as it is currently under-subscribed. B

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
We'll be there Wednesday. Not planning on a trip up to the time trials. Departing Sunday as soon as practical. A short 5 hour drive for us this year.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
We'll be there Wednesday. Not planning on a trip up to the time trials. Departing Sunday as soon as practical. A short 5 hour drive for us this year.
Ahhhhh!!
Fresh pies!!!!!!!
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
I need to get back in practice. I don't think I've made one since the convention last year.

·
Premium Member
27,373 Posts
I so want to actually get there in time to meet fellow BBer's in person. I hope to make that happen this time.

While my bride is off to Boston for her niece's wedding, I should heading to Blue Grass. As you may not recall I missed two conventions due to inconsiderate family members (my nephews) deciding those dates were the only dates to get married on. Some nerve huh?

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's great to see that people are trying to make it by Wednesday. It was really great to finally meet some of you last year, and I am so much looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones this year!

We're going on the pre-convention tour, but I will be leaving the tour on Wednesday for the Time Trials in Indiana. Karyl will be going to the Lexington Hotel.

... deciding those dates were the only dates to get married on. Some nerve huh?
I know how that feels, Steve! You'd think that the odds would be against picking the same weekend, wouldn't you? So, a few years back I made a "blanket announcement" that I was not "available on Convention weekends"... like when it comes down to it, it is really going to make a difference... :rolleyes:

Best regards,

·
Registered
692 Posts
in like flynn

Are there any fiddlers gonna be there to accompany my Devil went down to Georgia performance ?????:confused: Nancy be there too, although doubtful songstress

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Hey Jerry !! I don't think my fiddlin' is up to snuff for the amazing licks in that song, but if you get me the music, I'll play it on the geetar for ya !

We will be getting there for the time trials, then on to the parking lot of the convention to establish headquarters. Gonna be great to see all my friends again, I love these conventions !!

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
My daughter, Stacy, and I will fly from Sacramento to Louiseville, and drive to Lexiton on Monday, July 11. We will make the return trip on the 18th. We are not going to the time trials, but are certainly attending the Bourbon Tour. Gordy, we will see you in the bar.--Harly

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
My daughter, Stacy, and I will fly from Sacramento to Louiseville, and drive to Lexiton on Monday, July 11. We will make the return trip on the 18th. We are not going to the time trials, but are certainly attending the Bourbon Tour. Gordy, we will see you in the bar.--Harly
I'll find you there, Harly . . . and I'm looking forward to it!!

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I'm coming................got to find a way around the the flooded roads might have to take off a day early to play it safe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts